Start a new topic

Affiliate link

How and who provides Tickertape affiliate link ?

It has been more than 2 months since i am trying to get affiliate link. 

Customer support just keeps sending mails . 

7 people have this question

Hi Umesh,

We have received your email on this and have shared a response over the same.

Please check it and let us know over the same email thread if you still face the issue.

Regards

1 person likes this
How I create ticker tafe affiliate link

Hi Vikas, 

We have taken your request and have created a ticket for you, a response will be sent to you over email shortly. Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.   

Regards

Hi, can you tell me if Tickertape has an affiliate program and if yes where can I apply for it? 

Hi Soumyabrata, 

We have taken your request and have created a ticket for you, a response will be sent to you over email shortly. Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.   

Regards

I want affiliate link of tickertape

Hi Rajan, 

Regards

how to get affiliate link?

Hi Aryan, 

Regards

How to get affiliate link? What are the benefits?

affiliate link AND  benefits

Hi Mayur, 

Unfortunately, we are not considering any affiliate applications at the moment.

Nevertheless, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. In the meantime, please keep our company updated on other services you offer.

Regards.

Hi Shailesh, 

Unfortunately, we are not considering any affiliate applications at the moment. 

Nevertheless, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. In the meantime, please keep our company updated on other services you offer.

Regards.

How to join affiliate program?
Login or Signup to post a comment