Start a new topic

Rearrange columns in screener

Folks! This is a basic feature so maybe I am unaware of its existence.
Is there a way to rearrange columns in screener?

If not, please do implement this. 

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Tickertape as a platform is young and new features are added to it regularly, we shall consider this as a feature request and shall try to include it in our later releases. I have passed this feedback to our product and developer teams for review, please stay tuned.

Regards.

every passing day,, TickerTape seems like the waste of money.

even we cannot comment, it has to be approved once.

Hi Devvrat, 

We are sorry you feel this way. We assure you that is not our intention. We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. 

The concerned team goes through these requests periodically. However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

That said, we'll surely keep you posted in case of any updates. 

Regards.

Can we get an ETA on when this feature will be implemented, I really don't want to download the excel sheet and rearrange in my local system.

Hi Aman, 

We currently do not have any ETA on the same. The implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

That said, please be rest assured - In case of any updates around this, we'll keep you posted.

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment