Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

61 people like this idea

Hi Kiran, 

We totally get your point here.

We take user feedback with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not, and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

We'll surely notify you in case of any updates on the same.

Regards
Having a Pro Version member, I request you to provide this feature ASAP. We are holding accounts in different brokers and multiple brokers liked in Single Ticker Tape will help us a lot. We need Zerodha, Upstox, Angel, Fyers, IIFL Securities etc here. Without this feature, the Pro version is not really useful. I use the Pro version of Trendlyne App and they have this feature. So provide this ASAP

1 person likes this

Hi Sumith, 

We understand your concern here. 

We take user feedback with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions to our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not, and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritized over others.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

I have 3 different broker accounts and I would like to see my portfolio in one single place, I guess Tickertape would have that feature but it doesn't have it yet. I would be worthy for me to take up PRO membership if that feature is enabled. I would definitely like to hear updates on this regard.

Thanks,

Subhrodip

Hi Sbanarjee, 

Yes, we totally agree with you. We are bumping up this request on our product feature list.

We'll notify you in case of any updates.

Regards.

Hey .. have you made any progress here. Most investors have more than 1 broker account and would appreciate a consolidated view.

It has been 2 years+, this thread started & still you guys haven't made any progress!

Do you guys think clearly enough? if you guys aren't capable of increasing basic features we as investors won't be willing to spend our time & money on your site? It's a competitive world after all.

Ask your software development team to add this feature in the next sprint with utmost priority.

Any ETA on this feature ?

Bumping up this thread - this is a critical feature requirement - and you should unlock this at least for PRO users.

1 person likes this
Is there any update???
Is there any update on adding multiple broker account. Probably consolidated info may also be available nsdl / cdsl

Any updates, please someone respond from the tickertape

Require MultiBroker Connectivity, pls emable in premium accounts

Looking for this

This is great if we connect all of our broker and see the performance on single portal…..
Login or Signup to post a comment