Tickertape does not support username & password-based login as of now, however, we are exploring more login options for our verified users.
Currently, there are 5 ways to log in to tickertape -
1. Login with Google - It uses SSO for login, you can get started by logging in using your Google account credentials. Click on the "Google" icon and it will ask you to chose from the existing logged in accounts in that browser, you can select the one you want to login with and it will log you in to tickertape.
2. Login with Apple ID - Click on the "Apple" icon, this will redirect you to the apple login page where you can use your apple ID to sign in to tickertape.
3. Login with Facebook - You can log in to tickertape by connecting your Facebook account. Tickertape would only ask for permission to view your public profile, nothing would be posted to Facebook on your behalf.
4. Email - In this method, users need to fill in their registered email address and then a login link is sent to their email. Please refer to this article for more detailed steps on how to log in via email.
Step 1 - Enter the registered email
Step 2 - OTP received in email
Step 3 - Enter the OTP in the Tickertape login page and you are will be logged in to your account.
5. Login with Broker Account - Currently there are 13 brokers which can be used to login into tickertape. You can check the list of supported brokers here.
Clicking on any of the brokers will pop up a window, which redirects you to the login page of the broker.