Start a new topic
Implemented

Increase the number of watchlists one can create

Could you guys increase the number of watchlists one can create, its currently restricted to only there, would be great if you could do it

13 people like this idea

Hi Prashanth,

Tickertape is still a young platform - we are working constantly behind the scenes to ensure that users get the best features on Tickertape. We truly are thankful for insightful and involved users such as yourself and value your feedback immensely. We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in or create a ticket directly from this portal if you still face any issue.

Regards

@Devvrat
Thanks - I tried them both now

I find tradebrains UI clunky - desktop UI. 

Stockedge seems definitely more feature rich - but their search ain't working unless one types the exact name of a fund.

I'm just surprised though, that that the top feature-request, which should be a simple piece of code, is taking 9 month+ with motherhood answers unfortunately.

Hi Devvrat, 

We have taken your request and have created a ticket for you, a response addressing all your points has been sent to you. 

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.   

Regards

Hello folks, 

I'm excited to announce that a much-awaited feature enhancement is finally here - The number of equity watchlists has been increased to ten on tickertape. This update was rolled out yesterday and is available for all users across the platform. 

You can go ahead and check it out yourself. Don't forget to share your thoughts with us at support@tickertape.in.

Regards.

Hi,

We are truly thankful for your insightful feedback and suggestions. These feature are already a part of our product enhancement plan and are currently under work. Keep exploring the product and write to us at support@tickertape.in for any issues.

Regards

Inform your CTO that this feature will make or break your company. My child could have coded this in a day.

If this is not in your pipeline let us know so that we can choose a different service.

Hi Team, 

I truly appreciate your affect on building the platform. 

I too request the team to make a change in adding watchlist and also please make sure to add weekly stats column in watchlist. 

I will help you in building the platform.

Regards,

Kiran Gattu 

Hi Ashwin, 

We totally get your point here and we have been tracking these request/ concerns over a period of time. Unfortunately, this wasn't prioritised earlier due to other fixes and feature releases.

That said - we have some great news for you! 

You’ll be happy to know that this feature will be in our next release, please do keep an eye on our announcement section in the next few weeks. 

We'll notify you here as well. 

Regards.

Hello folks, 

Totally agreeing with each one of you that this has taken longer than expected. Also, quickly clarifying that it wasn't about the ease, but rather prioritisation of other tasks and fixes on an org level owing to which this was delayed in the last few months. But happy to share this news that we are currently working on it this sprint -

This particular feature will be in our next release, please do keep an eye on our announcement section in the next few weeks :)

We'll notify you here as well. 

Regards.

Sir, Now it's been about 6 months since this topic started, please increase no. of watchlist to be created..

Hi Kartik, 

We totally understand your concern. Please note that we do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically. However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. 

Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

Regards.

Any update? Its been 9 months since this topic started.

Need at least 10 watchlists.

Not taking pro without this feature.

Please at least make this feature available to Pro users. I would pay for pro just for more watchlists.

Hi.. I thought u will give more wishlist option in pro and I subscribed. Now I not find anything special benefits in pro when I compare it with finology, moneycontrol,etc. Atleast add watch list options so I will consider renewal
Login or Signup to post a comment