Start a new topic

Portfolio

Is there any provision for uploading PDF from CDSL/CAMS or holdings are to be fed individually?

1 person likes this idea

01.How to upload stocks held with other brokers viz., zerodha & SBI caps? 02. Can MF holdings can also be uploaded/tracked? 03. Is there any provision where PRO members will get updates/sensitive Information in respect of the stocks /MF schems in their portfolio?

Hi Daita,

The answers to your questions in respective order are as follows-

1. Currently only one broker can be connected with one Tickertape account at a time, therefor importing holdings from another broker is not possible at current stage. We are considering this as a feature request and have added this into our feature requests list.

2. As of now only stocks (except BSE only) and smallcases can be imported into Tickertape portfolio, we are working towards adding more options such Mutual funds, BSE only stocks in our future releases.

3. If you mean "Notification Alerts" by this, it's not available currently but it definitely seems like an interesting add-on for us, we have added this into our features requests list where it can be considered for future releases.

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you face any issues.

Regards

1 person likes this
Great to have your response... Happy to know that you will explore additional features....
Hi DAITA,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The only way holdings can be fetched currently, is by connecting a broker account on tickertape, Daita. There is no other way where we can individually upload holdings onto the platform. 

​Hope this helps. 

​Regards, 
​Tickertape

Looking forward for additional provisions of adding more than one Demat account for the individual portfolio. Hope you will sort it out soon..

Hi Ravindra, 

Yes! Its a feature that we definitely want to develop in the near future. We'll surely keep you posted in case of any updates.

Regards.

Is there any update on this?  It would be nice to have import feature for portfolios, e.g., import from an Excel file or a .cvs file. I trade with brokers other than the ones that ticker-tape can connect (Sharekhan and Samco).  Entering the whole portfolio manually is a painful process.  Competing services such as trendline allow this.  My  premium membership in tickertape  is practically useless because of this.

Hi Raghavendra, 

We understand your point here. That said, we do not have any ETA on the same. 

Currently bumping up these feature requests with the concerned team to check on an ETA. 

We'll surely keep you posted in case of any updates.

Regards.

Portfolio value in tickertape is higher than actual invested value
Mutual fund holdings on different platforms earlier it was getting refresh data, Now, I m not able refresh, it is showing error "something went wrong" ? Why it is not happening. Such cool feature not working

Is this feature live now?

Now, I m not able refresh, it is showing error "something went wrong" ? Why it is not happening.

1 person likes this

I have my accounted connected to Groww for fetching my holdings, however I also have another account with Dhan. Please add an option to link more than 1 broker for portfolio analysis.

In my portfolio list one stock is missing.

Login or Signup to post a comment