Start a new topic

Add Groww broker

Hi Team, I have buy premium version of tickertape. But fells sad when I'm seeing that Groww broker is not added in your broker list. It's request you to add It ASAP.

Hi Abhishek,

Integrations with Groww are underway but have not yet been completed, this is a tedious process and we expect to have this completed in the coming release cycles. You may still use our services by registering with us using your email ID or your public profile, it is not a mandate to connect your broker ID with Tickertape.

Regards

Any update on integration with the Groww?

Hi Sajid,

We are in the final stage on integration with Groww which is expected to be completed shortly. Please stay tuned for updates.

Regards

Please add Groww app soon
I am not able to add my groww account i try to login with Google and then it again throws me on the same page I think there is some bug

Hi Aman,

We have taken your request and have created a ticket for you, a response will be sent to you over email shortly.
Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.

Regards

Not able to add Groww account as broker. It keeps saying Chrome stopped working . Is there a bug or what ?

Hi Jaimeen,

We have taken your request and have created a ticket for you, a response will be sent to you over email shortly.
Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.

Regards

Login to post a comment