Start a new topic

All stocks not included in portfoilio

Hi, All the listed stocks in my demat account doesn't show up in my portfolio. Any specific reason so..

Hi Biswaranjan,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Stocks that are listed exclusively on BSE will not be seen on the Tickertape portfolio <user>. It's a constraint that we are currently working to remedy at the earliest.

In case you have any stocks that fall under NSE and are not visible on our platform, please help us with a screenshot of the portfolio and our team will be able to address this quicker.  
Regards, 
Tickertape 

Hi Team, Could you please let me know how long is it going to take for remedial of the issue to show BSE listed stocks on Ticker tape portfolio.

Hi Rahul, 

We do not have any ETA on this at the moment. That said, we have bumped up our feature requests list to include this as early as possible. We'll surely keep you updated on the same.

Regards.

I am facing a similar issue. kind of beats the purpose of having the portfolio synced. There should atleast be a disclaimer letting folks know that BSE stocks are missing from the list. I had to manually compare my entire portfolio with my demat account to identify the issue.

Hi Roshni, 

Totally agree with your point here. While we currently don’t offer this feature, we do believe that this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. 

About the disclaimer and the feature - We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards, 

1 person likes this
I am also facing this issue, please prioritise this issue.

Hi Pankaj, 

Yes, we understand your concern here.

We are adding this to the feature request list now. We'll surely notify you in case of any updates around the same.

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment