Start a new topic

Screener on watch list

I wish to monitor changes in the fundamentals of the stocks of my choice.  Essentially it means I create a watch list and use screener to monitor the changes in fundamentals so that I can make investment decisions.

How to do it?   

2 people have this question

Hi Shamik,

This feature is currently not available in Tickertape.
Tickertape is still a young platform - we are working constantly behind the scenes to ensure that users get the best features on Tickertape. We truly are thankful for insightful and involved users such as yourself and value your feedback immensely. We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in or create a ticket directly from this portal if you have anything else to raise.

Regards

1 person likes this

Is there a way to download my watchlist in excel format with percentage of change from 6 month high to current price?

Hi Job,

This feature is currently not available in Tickertape, however we have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Can you please write to us at support@tickertape.in with the use-case around it to help us understand this in a better context? 

Regards

Yes, I have also same problem

How PE calculated? And for investment how much PE is essential

Hi Nitin,

You can check out this article on how PE ratio is calculated. 

This should help you with your query.

Regards

Why there is a restrictions in Watchlist in Equity beyond three watch list I need more atleast 6 watch list based on my investment period. please increase the watchlist cqty

Hi Tanveer,

Tickertape is still a young platform - we are working constantly behind the scenes to ensure that users get the best features on Tickertape. We truly are thankful for insightful and involved users such as yourself and value your feedback immensely. We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in or create a ticket directly from this portal if you have anything else to raise.

Regards

Login to post a comment