Start a new topic

Total Number of Shares !!!!!

Hi Team,

How to get the total number of listed shares that are required for my custom formula. Currently, ticker tape providing only "Common shares outstanding ".

If not please add in your next release. 

Since I am paid customer. After took service cross-checked the value which is providing by tickertape have a huge gap between other service like screener, moneycontrol etc. Please create the data a little bit carefully.

People taking discussions based on your numbers. 

Hi Baskar,

Tickertape is still a young platform - we are working constantly behind the scenes to ensure that users get the best features on Tickertape. We truly are thankful for insightful and involved users such as yourself and value your feedback immensely. We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Also can you please write to us at support@tickertape.in with some details on the data mismatch claim, we should definitely look into it.

Regards

I need to see number of outstanding shares. How to see number of outstanding shares instead of percentages as shown in the holding section, showing percentages has no value. the exact numbers of shares needs to be in open domain. 

Hi Shyam,

This feature is currently not available in Tickertape, but it does seem like an interesting feature to be explored.

We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Also can you please write to us at support@tickertape.in with some details on the data mismatch claim, we should definitely look into it.

Regards

Login to post a comment