Start a new topic

Portfolio

Does tickertape allow to create custom portfolios which are not linked to any demat accounts. I want to create multiple portfolios to track the performance

1 person likes this idea

Hi Bazinga315,

We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.
However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in or create a ticket directly from this portal if you have anything else to raise.  

Regards

You haven't shared the ETA for these feature requests. Where can we track them? 

You haven't shared the ETA for these feature requests. Where can we track them? 

Hi R Tuli,

Since we fetch portfolio directly from your respective broker accounts, all stocks in your holdings are shown under one portfolio. Although there is a segregation on smallcases and individual stocks in Tickertape portfolio.

However this seems like an interesting feature to us, we have taken this request and have added this into our feature requests list where it can be considered for our future updates. 

Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.

Regards

Hi Anshiya Would also request if one can be allowed to tag different stocks into different portfolios to track them separately. For example, I have some stocks I keep for long term while others for short term/day trading. I would like to see their P&L separately but currently I see them together in one portfolio.
Hi Newton,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Currently, only the portfolio of your connected broker account can be seen on the platform, Newton. The feature of creating custom portfolios/multiple portfolios is not available yet. 
‚Äč
That said, it's a wonderful suggestion, We have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Regards,
Tickertape

Login to post a comment