Start a new topic

Import/Export Watchlist or portfolio data

It would be great if you add the functionality to import watchlist from broker platform. e.g. Zerodha watchlist. 

1 person has this question

Hi Himanshu, 

Yes, Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards

Is there any update regarding this thread?

Hi Swapnil, 

Unfortunately, no. We do not have any updates on this yet. 

That said, as soon as we do have any news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. Please be rest assured.

Regards

Pl accept my subscription via G pay as I am a member but for present 3 months out of India & in US. I would debit my BANK IN INDIA. A P JUVEKAR. SR CITIZEN AGE 75 12/04/2022

Hi Anil, 

Yes, you can make your payment via G-Pay. Please ensure to select the UPI option while subscribing. Do write to us at support@tcikertape.in in case of any further assistance.

Regards.

i think this is  must required  relese feature 

Hi Pranav, 

Yes, we couldnt agree less. We see how effective this is from a user/investor's perspective. 

For now, we are sharing this feedback with the concerned team to include this in our later releases.

Regards.

I agree this is a must . Looking forward to see this in next release. 

Hi. Thanks for adding the portfolio feature by linking PAN and zerodha. Some of us manage the account of our family members as well. It would be great if we can add other accounts as well (post some verification, of course)
I want to add another PAN to my account for my family member. Is this possible,
Login or Signup to post a comment