Start a new topic

Paytm Portfolio not available

I have a demat account on paytm money but there is no way of connecting my paytm money account to this application for seeing my portfolio .

6 people like this idea

Hi Abhay,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Yes, this broker isn't available on our platform yet.  That said, It just so happened that the broker you requested is already on our roadmap, Integrations with them are underway but have not yet been completed. It should be added to our toolset in coming cycle.
We will definitely keep you updated when it's available. For now, you can link any of the available brokers or use the platform without it, it's not mandated to link a broker.  
In the meantime, do let us know if is there anything else we can do for you? 

Regards, 
Tickertape

PayTm Money not available in this app yet.

2 people like this
How can I connect PayTm is there a way to do it.

2 people like this
Is there any time line for when PayTm Money portfolio would be available?

2 people like this
Any ETA when paytm will be coming, without paytm it doesn’t make much sense to go for a pro sub.

2 people like this
Hi, can you answer why it’s still pending? You’ve been saying that it’s coming, for 8 months now. There’s no point in having a premium subscription if the broker itself isn’t supported.

2 people like this
Hi, can you answer why it’s still pending? You’ve been saying that it’s coming, for 8 months now. There’s no point in having a premium subscription if the broker itself isn’t supported.

2 people like this
Hi Team, seems Paytm money portfolio connect is long due. Do response with the ETA

2 people like this

Paytm money still missing on platform.

3 people like this
Pls let me know the arrival of Paytm Money integration for login, let me know if you required any CIAM help required?

2 people like this
Paytm money is a very big platform it should be added as soon as possible as I can see request for adding Paytm money is completed more than a year please fix it as soon as possible so many people are having accounts of payTM money

2 people like this
Any updates why is Paytm Money not listed as a broker yet?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment