Start a new topic

allowing to import from zerodha & grow i.e different broker together

Dear Sirs,

I have 2 very basic ask and requirements.

1) Maybe allowing Multiple broker logins.

2) Family-linked Login (we might have many portfolios there should be an option to link all these under one ticker tape plan) you may restrict to 3-5 likewise.

this kind of feature will enhance the popularity of the app and will truly helpful for investors.

1 person likes this idea

Hi AASHISH,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards, 
Tickertape

Hi team, 

I have seen this feature being requested since more than 2 years across multiple threads from various customers and most of the threads have good engagement from community expressing their interest on the same feature. 

I am pretty sure this would be a game changer for ticker tape and the community, does the team at ticker tape going to pick this up ever ?

Login or Signup to post a comment