Start a new topic

Option to sync more than one broker account for paid users

Hi Team, I have recently subscribed to the paid membership and must say that it is a great product. A big miss I feel is not allowing to sync multiple broker accounts. In current Indian market scenario people have multiple broker accounts and providing this feature is very important. This has now become a must have feature rather a good to have feature. I understand there might be a lot of regulatory work which might go in but on tech front I guess it’s just creating and storing data against same id citing common fields in the db.
1 Comment

Hi Anand,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards, 
Tickertape