Start a new topic
Implemented

IOS App

When is the tickertape ios app coming out? It's really cumbersome to see the tickertape in mobile's browser. 

11 people like this idea

Hi Rishab, 

We understand your concern here. 

Launching the IOS app has been our top priority for a while now. Unfortunately, there have been certain unforeseen hurdles with apple to launch the IOS app completely. We are constantly working on this on a priority to get this accessible to our users at the earliest. 

Do allow us some more time to get back with a solid update this time around. 

Truly regret the inconvenience caused.

Regards.

For the last couple of months, probably more than a year we are getting monotonous reply to this like: 
1. Still in development. 

2. Working on it. 

3. No ETA possible 

4. Testing in progress

If you guys are really having a product roadmap then you can clearly give an ETA or status. Are you guys even working on this or it clearly seems like you are FAKING it and giving false hope. What's the matter?

Hi Veebhor, 

We currently do not have an ETA on this yet. We understand that this has been in the pipeline for quite sometime now. 

Please do allow us some more time on this. We'll surely get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Regards.

When is the iOS release expected?

Hi Jia, 

Sure. Please do refer to this article for more details on the IOS beta - https://help.tickertape.in/a/forums/topics/82000717761.

Regards.

Please share the beta version of IoS tickertape app with me. I need it urgently

Hi Kristofer, 

Sorry about the inconvenience. We are working to resolve this concern, and you will receive an update in the next 24 hours. 

Regards.

Unsure why you’d stop the beta testing of the app without launching the final product and also jot inform the beta testers about the plan. Such a pity

Hi Kristofer, 

Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

We'll surely keep you updated in case of any news around this. Please be rest assured.

Regards.

I'm glad I stumbled on the TestFlight app and on your beta today. Now I feel better. I hope you guys can overcome your issues rolling it out soon. 

Hi Pupu b, 

We understand your concern here. As mentioned earlier, there have been certain unforeseen hurdles in our way to launch the IOS app completely. We are constantly working on this on a priority to get this accessible to our users at the earliest. Please be rest assured. 

Do allow us some more time to get back with a solid update this time around. Truly regret the inconvenience caused.

Regards.

Sir still awaiting for IOS app. Pls let us know the release date as I believe same supposed to be released on new year eve…

Hi Ashish, 

Firstly, we totally get your concern here. There have been certain unforeseen hurdles in our way to launch the IOS app completely. We are constantly working on this on a priority to get this accessible to our users at the earliest. Please be rest assured. 

Do allow us some more time to get back with a solid update this time around. Truly regret the inconvenience caused.

Regards.

This is really question for Tickertape’s capability that they are not able to provide IOS app since 9 months. Are Tickertape really serious to provide Apps for IOS? Really dissatisfied.

Hi Sumanth, 

We totally get your ask here. That said, we have just released the beta version a few weeks ago. Currently, we are in the process of fixing those issues etc. 

The app should be rolled out real soon. In the meantime, do test out the bets version.

You can find more details of the beta app here - https://help.tickertape.in/a/forums/topics/82000717761

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment