Start a new topic

Create Alerts

Hello, 

Would really like to know if there is a method to create alerts on stock prices. There are certain levels at which I would like to enter the stocks at and I usually don't want to track them daily. Is there a way to do so?

If not, maybe we should have it.

Thanks,

N

7 people like this idea

Hi Neha,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, this feature is not available on our platform yet, Neha. That said, we have been thinking on the same lines and have added this into our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates.

In the meantime, please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Regards,
Tickertape

+1 for the proposal, it would be useful if alerts can be created  on X days moving averages (X = 9, 20. 50,100,200) etc. Allow notification in email and mobile or App.

1 person likes this

+1 for proposal. Alert feature will be really helpful as listed by Neha. Also same for Selling the stock. If price crosses certain target value, user should be notified. 

Can you please provide time line when this feature will be available?

Thanks,

Vinay

1 person likes this

Hi Vinay,

We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.
However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

Hope this helps with the question. Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you face any issues.

Regards

+1 to that request 

Hi Jospehine, 

Noted. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Plus we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

This is the most important feature one would need on this platform. Request you to have it incorporated at the earliest.

Hi Sharath, 

Yes, we couldn't agree less.We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. 

Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

This will be really helpful. Please consider

Hi Krishna, 

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. We do agree that this is a great feature. 

We have bumped up our feature request list at the moment. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

+1. Would love to have customizable rule-based alerts (mail or in-app notification etc.,). Please add me to the follow-up list. 

Hi Mohan, 

Sure thing! We'll surely keep you posted in case of any updates around the same.

Regards.

+1

Hi Nishit, 

We do not have any ETA on this. But i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment