Start a new topic

Link Icici Direct

Hi team , When can we expect to link icici direct demat account ? Is there any way to upload my portfolio on ticker tape So I can analyze & track all my stocks & holdings.

9 people like this idea

Hi Arpan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We totally understand your concern. That said, we do not have any ETA on this at the moment. We have bumped up our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates. 

About your query on the portfolio - the only way to upload a portfolio is via connecting your broker on the platform currently, Arpan. We are exploring other options in the meantime.

Do let us know if you need help with anything else.

Regards, Tickertape

2 people like this
Hi Team, is there an ETA for this? When we would see the icici direct feature?

Hi Vasanth, 

We currently do not have any ETA on the same. But we bumped up our feature requests list where it might be taken into consideration for our coming updates at the earliest.

We'll keep you updated.

Regards.

hi team, is there any update on this?

Hi Mukund, 

We unfortunately do not have any update on this yet. That said, we have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

We understand that the integration to icici direct is taking time, but is there a way we customers can up vote this feature or something through which this can be considered on higher priority?

1 person likes this

Hi Raj, 

Currently, there is no way/ any feature available for users to upvote a request. That said, this is indeed a great suggestion from a user's perspective. 

For now, I have bumped up the feature request list and passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team. Additionally, we have also added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

I am able to link icici direct, but do not see the portfolios

Hi Arun, 

Yes, we'll inform you as soon as its live on the product completely. Please stay tuned in the meantime.

Regards. 

I'm unable to link the ICICI. it's throwing an error that the api user and password is incorrect. Though I'm providing the correct details. Looks like a technical glitch.

Hi Vasanth, 

We have taken your request and have created a ticket for you, a response will be sent to you over email shortly. Please write to us at support@tickertape.in if you have anything else to raise.   

Regards

Kindly prioritise this feature. As ICICI Direct is one of the major broker for trading, many users like me will be benefited if our portfolio can be linked and helpful for investment analysis.

Hi Mayur, 

We are live with ICICI direct on the platform. You can now login via the same. 

Regards.

HOW CAN I LINK ICICI DIRECT TO YOUR PLATFORM?

Login or Signup to post a comment