Start a new topic

Dark mode

Hey, I am really liking the app. I don't have any functional feature request but rather an aesthetic one. Are you planning on adding a dark mode toggle to the mobile app or the desktop page?

4 people like this idea

Hi Yashas,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, it just so happened that the feature you requested is already on our roadmap and should be added to our toolset within the next couple of months. We will keep you updated whenever it's available. 

Regards, 
Tickertape 

Hi, is it added now?- dark mode

1 person likes this

Hi Kaipu, 

Not yet. This is definitely in the list of our features that need to added in the upcoming sprints. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Hi team,

I keep a tab open for your website and I am waiting for the dark mode feature for it. It is a beautiful website and dark mode will only enhance the use for a chunk of your user base. 

Do you have an ETA?

Regards
Sachin

1 person likes this

Hi Sachin. 

Yes, we totally agree with you on this. That said, we currently do not have any ETA on the same :(

Please be rest assured, I'm bumping up the feature request list with this one that will help the team prioritise this.

We'll notify you in case we have any news around this. 

Regards.

Hi, Dark mode is very much required at least on the website, because most finance websites already have it so when we toggle between tabs with dark mode (like Zerodha) to Tickertape (which doesn't have it), there is a sudden flash of brightness which is strenuous and unpleasing to eyes.

It was not so much of an issue earlier when many websites were bright, but now since the trend has changed, switching to ticker tape feels very out of place. 

Please introduce the mode ASAP.

1 person likes this

Hi Saurabh, 

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. We agree that while we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards
I am eagerly waiting for the much needed dark mode feature for both your mobile app and website.

Hi Rknaik, 

We too are awaiting the same. 

We agree that while we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a much awaited feature.

For now, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Is dark mode added? it has almost been a year

Hi Aman, 

We understand this is important. But no, this is currently not added yet. 

We do not have an ETA at the moment. That said, please be rest assured, we will notify you in case of any updates on the same.

Regards.

It's been years since it was promised the dark mode will come soon but nothing is happening

1 person likes this
Yes , i don't know why they are not bringing the dark mode. I don't think they even listen to customer's request. Also making screens in mobile app is impossible, Bcz all stocks get added. We want the DARK MODE asap TICKERTAPE.

Hi Team, Please prioritize the dark mode feature soon, mainly on website, it is difficult switching from other darkmode sites to tickertape causing sudden flash in eyes.

Login or Signup to post a comment