Start a new topic

Can we import portfolio ftom multiple brokers

Can we import portfolio ftom multiple brokers

16 people like this idea

Hi Liju,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Such a feature is not yet supported by tickertape, as tickertape only supports one broker per ID.
However, you could create a watchlist that mirrors your holdings in the second broker to keep track of the same on Tickertape.

Regards.

Supporting multiple brokers as multiple holdings list would be very helpful to track all my holdings in a single place. A real value add.

5 people like this

Hi Bhaskar, 

Yes, we totally agree. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Hi Anshiya, I have demat accounts in Upstox and Zerodha. I too want to see all my holdings at one place. Would be great if tickertape adds this feature, wherein we can link multiple broker accounts..even if it's for the pro members initially.

2 people like this

Hi Nishant, 

Yes, I cant agree more. As mentioned earlier, we've bumped up this feature request with the concerned team. 

Please do expect to hear back real soon on this. 

Regards,

I think one bird eye view of all the portfolios will bring in a lot of pro members to this app. Please consider this feature ASAP.

Hi Dakshina, 

Yes, we totally agree with you. We have bumped up the feature requests list to take this into consideration at the earliest. 

We'll keep you updated in any case.

Regards.