Start a new topic

SBI CAP SECURITIES

Hi, I am a casual traders and new to ANT and Tickertape. My main broker is SBI Cap Securities and all my holding is in demat account there. Is there any option to import all my holdings here for my financial evaluation and decision making.

1 person likes this idea

Hi, 

Currently, this isn't possible, Dipak. You can only have imported your portfolio once you connect with the broker. Since SBI Cap Securities isn't supported as a broker on the platform yet, this cannot be done, 

Unfortunately, there is no other manual or other methods as such that can be used either. That said, It just so happened that the feature(including SBI Cap Securities as a broker + allowing manually import of holdings in case we don't support a broker) is already on our roadmap and should be added to our toolset within the next couple of months. We will keep you updated whenever it's available. 

Truly regret the inconvenience caused. 

Hi,

It was advised around 5 months back that the feature (including SBI Cap Securities as a broker + allowing manually import of holdings in case we don't support a broker) is already on your roadmap and likely to be added to toolset within the next couple of months. 

However, it is observed that still the requisite updation has not been done and consequently those who maintain their Demat Accounts with SBI Securities cannot use the Portfolio of Ticker Tape. Please advise the updated position.

Regards.

Hi Mohammad, 

We totally understand your concern here. We take user feedbacks with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. 

We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically. However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. 

Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

That said, please be rest assured. We'll notify you in case of any news around this.

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment