Start a new topic

Other Brokers Not Supported

I have an account with Nirmal Bang. However there is no option to connect with it.

Not able 5o login with my broker refer attached file.

I have ICICI Direct and I am not able to link my DMAT to the "portfolio" section. Though it says broker connected, it then goes on to say Broker not supported. Kindly check and revert 

I have ICICI Direct and I am not able to link my dmat to the "portfolio" section. Though it says broker connected, it then goes on to say Broker not supported. Quite a bummer as the Portfolio section is why I signed up for this.

I have HDFC security DMAT and I am not able to link it in Tickertape and getting error broker not supported . 

Broker not supported

Hi Yudhishter, 

Yes, Paytm money is already on our roadmap, integrations with them are underway but have not yet been completed. 

Additionally, do write to us at support@tickertape.in for any further queries.

Regards.

Hi Team, I have my broker account with Paytm Money. Can you please arrange link up to your portal.I can't connect my portfolio presently with your platform.

Hi Debapratik, 

We understand your concern here. SBI Securities is not supported as a broker on our platform yet, that said, we are adding this to the feature request to be released in the future updates.

Regards.

Hi, I have my broker account with SBI Securities. Can you please arrange link up to your portal.I cannot connect my portfolio presently with SBI.regards.

Hi Samsrane, 

Could you please write to us at support@tickertape.in with further details or do reply on the earlier thread where you have mentioned this concern?

We have replied to all your emails, Samsrane. Please do get back with the requested data to investigate this further.

Regards.

Hi Jitendra, 

Yes, unfortunately, this broker isn't available on our platform yet, Adwait.  That said, It just so happened that the broker you requested is already on our roadmap, Integrations with them are underway but have not yet been completed. 

Additionally, do write to us at support@tickertape.in for any further queries.

Regards.

I Have Upstox a/c but few equity's not showing in portfolio investment list. I had already sent mail to your customer care but no response form your side. Pl update asap.

My broker account with Paytm money is not in your broker list and I am not able to connect account with you
Hi Adwait,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, unfortunately, this broker isn't available on our platform yet, Adwait.  That said, It just so happened that the broker you requested is already on our roadmap, Integrations with them are underway but have not yet been completed. It should be added to our toolset in the upcoming cycle.

We will definitely keep you updated when it's available. For now, you can link any of the available brokers or use the platform without it, it's not mandated to link a broker.  
In the meantime, do let us know if is there anything else we can do for you? 

Regards, 
Tickertape

Login or Signup to post a comment