Start a new topic

Market Capitalization Data

Hi,

I can't see market capitalization data on ticker tape for any stock.

Maybe I am not able to find it. But, it's such a basic and important data point that one would expect it to be readily available.

Do let me know if it is available and I have totally missed it.

As a suggestion, I would love to see the market cap data either on the left sidebar along with Price data OR in the overview page where PE, PB ratios are displayed.

2 people like this idea

It is surprising to see that even premium membership doesn't show the market capitalization data. and it is surprising and sad that even the very basic data point like this is not available.

Dear Tickertape team, From financial point of view Market Capitalization is an important financial term that almost every investor looks into. And if it being important and still not being implemented in the app shows a lot about the overall culture and working of the people and team at Tickertape. If even small and important thing such as market capitalisation cannot be implemented, then what else would be pending only god knows. As an end user it makes me question myself whether how people are operating inside Tickertape team! Just stupidity. Kindly address this matter asap! Thanks, Punjal Agarwal

1 person likes this

Hi Vishweshwar, 

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards, 

Tickertape

Please add this details
Hi Amar,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards, 
Tickertape

Login or Signup to post a comment