Start a new topic

Add SGB to track

Add the SGB tracker as well

1 person likes this idea

Please add SGBs in my portfolio holding, the reason it's not added seems like there is already a tab with gold in your app, and this would conflict with it?

Dear Team

Kindly add SGB tracker as its been years we have been requesting for this feature .

Our portfolios are incomplete without this  , SGB helps to maintain a diverse portfolio

2 people like this
Please add sovereign gold bond held in the portfolio as it is not showing till date. Hope you will positively do to avoid discrepancy.

2 people like this
Please add sovereign gold bond held in the portfolio as it is not showing at present.

2 people like this

any eta here? much useful feature 

1 person likes this
+1
+1
Add a tracker for SGB & Treasury bills to enable users to keep track of all their diversified investments and periodically follow up on their investments

1 person likes this
Option to track SGB as a part of portfolio would be a really useful and good feature to have a 360° view of the portfolio.

1 person likes this
I want this feature too.

Add myself to the list

Hi Akash,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and sharing your perspective. While we currently don’t offer this feature, this is indeed a great one from a user's perspective. Truly appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards, 
Tickertape

Login or Signup to post a comment