Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

62 people like this idea

The ability to view multiple DMAT accounts under one will be a wonderfull one. Please onboard other brokers as well, like Yes securities, hdfc, angel etc..

Two years back your comment says, that "TickerTape is still a  young platform". Has time stopped for you guys when it comes to feature requests. All you have done is given template responses for all Feature request whether this one or alerts requirement, HDFC Securities broker support and who knows what else is there. Similar responses can be observed on PlayStore but seems pretty clear no action has yet been taken.

Hoping you won't reply saying these features will take this much time for implementation.

All. Consider using Trendlyne app for I am importing portfolio and analysing it

Hi Shardul, 

Yes, we understand your concern here. We have passed this on the concerned team and added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

I have subscribed to Tickertape today but unfortunately I can add up only one broker account in my portfolio. I have three family accounts with two brokers, so I need to add all up. The complete monitoring of the portfolio can be easier then. 

Please give me access to add three accounts in my Portfolio.

With best regards,

Dibyendu

Hi Sumith, 

We understand your concern here. 

We take user feedback with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions to our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not, and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritized over others.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

is this feature in the roadmap? Would be really helpful, if you could provide us with ETA. 

Any updates on this yet? 

please use trendlyne app instead of waiting for more than year for this feature. 

With latest releases the grouping of portfolio is really good. But is there any timeline for multiple broker accounts or even to import data from other accounts? That will be much more helpful to get a consolidated view on portfolio.

Want multiple broker facility in the the platform. It is really useful. Please try to activate this facility .

Have multiple accounts on Motilal Oswal. Want a feature where we can view a summary of all accounts together.

Kindly advise whether the feature is available or by when it will get added.

Dont mind paying for it

Need option to add multiple brokers.

It has been 2 years+, this thread started & still you guys haven't made any progress!

Do you guys think clearly enough? if you guys aren't capable of increasing basic features we as investors won't be willing to spend our time & money on your site? It's a competitive world after all.

Ask your software development team to add this feature in the next sprint with utmost priority.

Hi Dibyendu, 

We totally get your concern. That said, currently, you can only connect one broker to your account on tickertape. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment