Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

61 people like this idea

please use trendlyne app instead of waiting for more than year for this feature. 

Any updates on this yet? 

Waiting for same. Can we get ETA

Do we have an ETA here? I guess something like this should be top priority

1 person likes this
Waiting for the feature

1 person likes this
All. Consider using Trendlyne app for I am importing portfolio and analysing it

Two years back your comment says, that "TickerTape is still a  young platform". Has time stopped for you guys when it comes to feature requests. All you have done is given template responses for all Feature request whether this one or alerts requirement, HDFC Securities broker support and who knows what else is there. Similar responses can be observed on PlayStore but seems pretty clear no action has yet been taken.

Hoping you won't reply saying these features will take this much time for implementation.

Want multiple broker facility in the the platform. It is really useful. Please try to activate this facility .

Yes. If I can add multiple broker account. Then only I will pay for subscription.
When can we start adding multiple broker accounts ??

I am  a paid subscription and this is a much needed feature. 

Can someone please provide an ETA here? It is been pending since 2 years.

This feature request has been pending for 2 years now. With so ma y users asking for it how is it that you are not able to prioritize such a simple feature.

is this feature in the roadmap? Would be really helpful, if you could provide us with ETA. 

Need option to add multiple brokers.

The ability to view multiple DMAT accounts under one will be a wonderfull one. Please onboard other brokers as well, like Yes securities, hdfc, angel etc..

Login or Signup to post a comment