Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

57 people like this idea

Hi Jey, 

We do not have any ETA on this. But i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Hi Hari Prasad, 

We do not have any ETA on this. But i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Hi Team,

Yes, This feature will be very helpful to manage the compete portfolio

Regards

Hi Shyam, 

Yes, i couldn't agree less. For now, we have passed this on the concerned team and added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Much needed feature, I will pay even extra for this feature.

Hi Shardul, 

Yes, we understand your concern here. We have passed this on the concerned team and added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

I want to manage my family portfolio at one place. Zerodha has introduced family but I find ticker tape much more insightful. Would be a great feature addition to manage family accounts and have an overall picture.

Hi Aman, 

Yes, I totally get your point here. We have passed this on the concerned team and added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Have multiple accounts on Motilal Oswal. Want a feature where we can view a summary of all accounts together.

Kindly advise whether the feature is available or by when it will get added.

Dont mind paying for it

Hi Prabal, 

Yes, we understand your concern here.

That said, we do not have any ETA on the same. I have passed this on the concerned team and added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

This platform should not only be suitable for multiple broking accounts. It should also allow us to track MF investments if invested outside of broking account. If we don't consolidate the necessary other accounts, the % breakup analysis of portfolio does not throw up useful/actionable insights.

Hi Satish, 

Yes, we agree with you. There is a lot in store in the upcoming plans & releases. Do keep an eye out. 

In the meantime, I'm bumping up these feature requests.

Regards.

With latest releases the grouping of portfolio is really good. But is there any timeline for multiple broker accounts or even to import data from other accounts? That will be much more helpful to get a consolidated view on portfolio.

Hi Thamizharasan, 

Thank you for the feedback. 

We currently do not have any ETA on this. We have bumped up this request. Please be rest assured, we'll reach out to you in case of any updates. 

Regards.

Funny that this is the one of the oldest feature request and the Team still doesn't have an ETA.

I hope you realize that everyone on this platform has multiple brokers and it is quite a hassle juggling between them.

It's been over a year from 10/19/21 to Nov 10. Check the image below over 36 emails titled 
[New Reply] in Multiple Broker Accounts
not one of them saying "We got great news for you...."
Sad :')

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment