Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

61 people like this idea

This feature request has been pending for 2 years now. With so ma y users asking for it how is it that you are not able to prioritize such a simple feature.

I want to manage my family portfolio at one place. Zerodha has introduced family but I find ticker tape much more insightful. Would be a great feature addition to manage family accounts and have an overall picture.

I have 3 different broker accounts and I would like to see my portfolio in one single place, I guess Tickertape would have that feature but it doesn't have it yet. I would be worthy for me to take up PRO membership if that feature is enabled. I would definitely like to hear updates on this regard.

Thanks,

Subhrodip

Yes, really need this feature. Enjoying ticker tape and it’s very useful and one of a kind when compared to other screeners..but adding multiple broker accounts is hugely demanding and will be very convenient! Bit of delay in implementing features.

I am  a paid subscription and this is a much needed feature. 

Can someone please provide an ETA here? It is been pending since 2 years.

Hi Kiran, 

We totally get your point here.

We take user feedback with utmost importance and really appreciate the suggestions for improvements/additions in our product. We do record every feedback and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not, and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

We'll surely notify you in case of any updates on the same.

Regards

Much needed feature, I will pay even extra for this feature.

Hi Satish, 

Yes, we agree with you. There is a lot in store in the upcoming plans & releases. Do keep an eye out. 

In the meantime, I'm bumping up these feature requests.

Regards.

Hi Karthik, 

Yes, I couldn't agree more here. Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback and to explain how useful this particular feature would be. 

I've just bumped up this list again, Karthik.  Additionally, i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Is there any update???

Waiting for same. Can we get ETA

Is there any update on adding multiple broker account. Probably consolidated info may also be available nsdl / cdsl
When can we start adding multiple broker accounts ??
Yes. If I can add multiple broker account. Then only I will pay for subscription.
Login or Signup to post a comment