Start a new topic

Unable to see/track my digital gold investment?

Hi I am unable to see or track my digital gold investments which I have made through the ticker tape app since last night. It’s still not visible. What’s the issue ??

2 people like this idea

Could you please share the support team email id?
Shriniwas, can you please share us the support email id?

Please note that our Digital Gold services are down at the moment. Be rest assured that your digital gold holdings are safe, and you should be able to see your all the details within 48 hrs. We regret the inconvenience caused.

1 person likes this
There’s definitely some big scam going on. This doesn’t seem right at all.

1 person likes this

Same issue for me: it says 'something went wrong.' I raised a ticket, but this feels like a scam because there's been no communication about this issue. Suddenly, this error happens, and there's no assurance that it won't happen again in the future. The lack of professionalism is alarming—no customer service number, no chat support, and no follow-up emails. This is unacceptable.

1 person likes this

Same issue here: 'something went wrong.' I raised a ticket, but this feels like a complete scam. Here’s why:

1. No confirmation email or invoice regarding the purchase. How can we trust a platform that doesn’t even provide basic documentation?
  2. No communication about this issue—no email, no notification on the platform. How can they just stay silent when something like this happens?
  3. Zero trust for future investments. If they can’t handle this situation professionally, why should we trust them with our money in the future?
  4. No complaint email ID, no phone number, no chat support. There’s literally no way to reach them. How is this acceptable for a financial platform?

This is beyond unprofessional—this is borderline scam behavior.

2 people like this
Exactly we have no receipt of purchase, no email confirmation. No account number of our digital gold. And there’s no resolution till now. Already it’s nearly 18 hours, since the problem started. I wish we are able to withdraw our hard earned invested amount. No matter if there are minor losses, I will withdraw immediately.
Is there any update When will the issue resolved. Any new update

1 person likes this
Hi team, My gold investment is not visible why please clarify. Please ensure it is visible and active immediately. Kiron

1 person likes this
48 hours is the time they are saying through mail, & mentioned in comments as well. Let’s hope it gets back to normal.
There might be a technical glitch. I had read the fine print and they have partnered with safegold, and insured and secured by Brinks. It says “Brink’s has a comprehensive, global insurance policy that includes the insurance cover on your gold stored in their vaults. Over and above that, SafeGold has an insurance policy to cover gold in transit”
IMG1659.png
(436 KB)

1 person likes this
Also their website says digigold would be restored in 48 hours
IMG1660.png
(1.02 MB)

1 person likes this
I am also facing the same issue.

1 person likes this
Probably the worst customer service I’ve seen. Everyone is in panic mode and they don’t even issue a circular stating what the issue is and the expected time of resolution. I had to dig into it and find the purchase is deposited with Safegold and on their site they have a note stating they will be back in 48 hours due to an upgrade. I

1 person likes this

thanks Rahul ji for raising this issue... same case with me. It is still NOT visible on mobile app and portal both. I had raised a support ticket as well and no response on it for last 24 hours.

@TickerTape tape - please respond asap or do we need to connect with SEBI first?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment