Start a new topic

Unable to see/track my digital gold investment?

Hi I am unable to see or track my digital gold investments which I have made through the ticker tape app since last night. It’s still not visible. What’s the issue ??

2 people like this idea

hi all GOLD investors, i suggest, please raise support ticket officially on this link: https://help.tickertape.in/support/tickets

TickerTape don't have a direct customer care number but the ticket is assigned to Ms Gayathri Ravi, who responded on this forum that the GOLD investments will be available in 48 hours in the profile (due to some server issue). So let's show the patience.

1 person likes this

48 Hrs are passing now. Already raised tickets. No response on it. May be need to connect with SEBI.

Also, is there any other way we all can be in touch to discuss on this, may be google group or something, hence we can decide on next action.

1 person likes this
It seems the problem has been resolved,the account is showing the balance now.but I have withdrawn the gold just to check whether the amount genuinely gets credited in my account..but not yet received any!

1 person likes this
Yes the problem is solved, we can see our investment. But I have also stopped my SIP’s and withdrawn the amount. Yes the amount is also still not credited. Also there’s a big difference of 300 ₹ when I sold the investment. The live price was 7312 & it only was sold for 7000. Don’t know why. All these things doesn’t want to make us continue with this app anymore.

2 people like this
When will the amount get credited to my account. It’s already been 36 hours. What kind of scam is this ? Has anyone got their amount credited to their account?

1 person likes this

If they are not responding to us, let's make it public by using their social media, like I did. Let others see their true colors by commenting on their Instagram and X.

1 person likes this

If they are not responding to us, let's make it public by using their social media, like I did. Let others see their true colors by commenting on their Instagram and X

1 person likes this
Definitely that has to be done. There could be crores of amount involved.

1 person likes this

I did, and they said they would get back to me on Monday. Who are you to fear? We can't withdraw our money, and they are not responding even after we raised a ticket. Let's post on their social media instead of just discussing it here.

1 person likes this
Guys there is no point talking here, this is on their site. They can remove this thread

2 people like this
Doing it now. Strange isn’t it ? When we want to start sip or take their premium membership, then the money can instantly get debited from our account, be it a holiday or midnight whenever. But when we want to withdraw our money, most of the companies will come up with the same bullshit of 3/4 working days, public holiday, we’ll get back to you on Monday, office hours blah blah blah.

2 people like this

After selling gold, the amount is NOT YET credited in my account, despite showing transaction successfully completed in TickerTape orders.

Has anyone received their money yet?

Not yet. It’s already been 4 days. They are the biggest fraudsters. No option to connect with them.
Login or Signup to post a comment