Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

61 people like this idea

Hi Jey, 

Sure, we have added you to the follow-up list. In case, there is any news around, we'll be sure to update you.

That said, we do understand how important of a feature this is from a user's perspective and have bumped up the feature request list to take this up on priority.

Regards.

1 person likes this

Bumping up this thread - this is a critical feature requirement - and you should unlock this at least for PRO users.

1 person likes this

Is this feature ever going to be supported? This thread is already 2 years old. Unfortunately, I have already paid for 1 year subscription fee. Not having this feature is really a deal breaker. 

Any ETA on this feature?

1 person likes this

Funny that this is the one of the oldest feature request and the Team still doesn't have an ETA.

I hope you realize that everyone on this platform has multiple brokers and it is quite a hassle juggling between them.

It's been over a year from 10/19/21 to Nov 10. Check the image below over 36 emails titled 
[New Reply] in Multiple Broker Accounts
not one of them saying "We got great news for you...."
Sad :')

1 person likes this
Waiting for the feature

1 person likes this
Do we have an ETA here? I guess something like this should be top priority

1 person likes this
Having a Pro Version member, I request you to provide this feature ASAP. We are holding accounts in different brokers and multiple brokers liked in Single Ticker Tape will help us a lot. We need Zerodha, Upstox, Angel, Fyers, IIFL Securities etc here. Without this feature, the Pro version is not really useful. I use the Pro version of Trendlyne App and they have this feature. So provide this ASAP

1 person likes this

Ability to add multiple broker accounts Pl. Any timelines for this?

1 person likes this
Im waiting for this feature. Please add me to the followup group. If this feature is in, im sure lot more people will signup. Hope you know people will have multiple account is very common.

1 person likes this

Any ETA on this feature ?

Looking for this

Hi Nageswararao, 

We currently do not have any ETA on this. However, our team is working on having this feature included in the platform shortly.

We'll update you as soon as it's available.

Regards.

This is great if we connect all of our broker and see the performance on single portal…..

Hi Jey, 

We do not have any ETA on this. But i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Hi Hari Prasad, 

We do not have any ETA on this. But i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Login or Signup to post a comment