Start a new topic

Unable to see/track my digital gold investment?

Hi I am unable to see or track my digital gold investments which I have made through the ticker tape app since last night. It’s still not visible. What’s the issue ??

2 people like this idea

It is gone I think It is a scam My 40000 gone read all the forums

4 people like this
Omg ! I hope this is not a scam. Waiting for the official response.

2 people like this
Same here. I can't track my gold investment. How to contact the customer care?

3 people like this
My digital gold investment through tickertape of 20000/- is not reflecting on my portfolio!Is it a scam,..waiting for the reply from the tickertape team

5 people like this
Same issue not able to track the digital gold investment, please revert regarding the issue.

3 people like this
It’s a big issue team Ticker Tape. Pls respond asap.

2 people like this
Same issue unable to track my gold investment , hope it's not a scam

3 people like this
What should we all do ?

2 people like this
Even i am not able to see my gold holdings, no one from support team is helping

2 people like this
Yes, and their customer care number is also not reachable. What should we all do? There is any other way to connect with them on call ??

2 people like this
I can't see my gold investment since morning, it's happened 2nd time. If there is issue then resolved it or i have to see other options.

2 people like this
This is big scam again in market
IMG0435.png
(220 KB)

1 person likes this
Initially I was also not sure about the purchase in Tickertape app, as there was no receipt of the investments made, there was no mail confirmation given as well. When the same thing happened earlier with this app, how much time did it took to resolve the issue ?

1 person likes this
My digital gold investments dissapeared from the portfolio this morning,as i mailed the issue to the support team,I received a mail assuring that the issue will be resolved. But now, it started reflecting in my portfolio,but as I tried withdrawing it ,It dissapeared again,seems fishy
Login or Signup to post a comment