Start a new topic

Unable to see/track my digital gold investment?

Hi I am unable to see or track my digital gold investments which I have made through the ticker tape app since last night. It’s still not visible. What’s the issue ??

2 people like this idea

And in the past have y’all been able to get the amount credited sooner? It just feels like they need to correspond with a third party to get the funds. Anyway keep us all posted on success. Some of us have even bigger amounts parked with them.
Whatever May be the issue, atleast they should be professional enough to take responsibility and reply us, when will the money be credited. There’s no reply for emails as well. Anyone has withdrawn money from them in the past ??
We want to inform you that our dedicated team is committed to processing fund withdrawals within 1 business day. However, it's important to note that the bank's processing time for these funds is typically 3-4 business days. We sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and we have already escalated this issue to our concerned team to update our FAQs and provide clearer information to our valued customers.
So what is it now? Did y’all receive the money? It’s awfully quiet? I’m asking since I have my Gold parked with them too.. just want to breathe a sigh of relief.
I did 2 withdrawals. One with bigger amount on 23rd & second small one on 26th. Surprisingly I have received the second, small amount one the very next day on 27th. But there’s no update or response about the first withdrawal. Still waiting. I hope everyone will get in sometime.
Goodness same here my 6 emi gold invested is gone no one replies!
That’s the thing. Just keep on mailing them. Otherwise we need to move ahead with legal notices to them.
Also if anyone is still continuing with the investment. Pls stop immediately. Or try to withdraw some amount. You will get to know very soon, how fckd up everything here is.

Yes, I received the amount. May be mine was small amount so pass through. It took 2 days.

Try withdrawing in small chunks. Also, want to highlight that, the Gold rate applied during withdrawal was Rs.7000 only(while the buy rate was Rs.7360). But I ignored. Just try to get whatever you can, instead of nothing.

Hi, so it has been 10 days now and I have still not received my money. Has anyone got their full money back ?
Oh my! Did you contact their customer service? What are they saying? This is pathetic!
Yes they have been shameless now. Last had contact on 30th aug through mail. Same thing, will get the money in 1 business day, they said. Now it’s 3 Sept today. Already 10 days since the withdrawal made.
Update, they provided me with deposit details, and I have now fully received my amount. It did took 6 days, but have now received the amount. Their support team is actually good, it’s just that there’s no option to connect them on call, & they mostly reply back late. So it takes multiple days to post your query. So things didn’t look good as an investor. Hopefully everyone had received their money.
Thanks for the update bro!
Login or Signup to post a comment