Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

61 people like this idea

Im waiting for this feature. Please add me to the followup group. If this feature is in, im sure lot more people will signup. Hope you know people will have multiple account is very common.

1 person likes this

Hi Jey, 

Sure, we have added you to the follow-up list. In case, there is any news around, we'll be sure to update you.

That said, we do understand how important of a feature this is from a user's perspective and have bumped up the feature request list to take this up on priority.

Regards.

1 person likes this

Ability to add multiple broker accounts Pl. Any timelines for this?

1 person likes this

Hi Nageswararao, 

We currently do not have any ETA on this. However, our team is working on having this feature included in the platform shortly.

We'll update you as soon as it's available.

Regards.

I have subscribed to Tickertape today but unfortunately I can add up only one broker account in my portfolio. I have three family accounts with two brokers, so I need to add all up. The complete monitoring of the portfolio can be easier then. 

Please give me access to add three accounts in my Portfolio.

With best regards,

Dibyendu

Hi Dibyendu, 

We totally get your concern. That said, currently, you can only connect one broker to your account on tickertape. We have had other customers asking about this feature as well. 

We have passed along your thoughts and needs to our product development team for now. Additionally, we have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Hello Team ,. Can you share when your update to connect two DMAT account will come . It's need of an hour ... Thanks

Hi Rahul,

Currently we do not have any ETA on this for you. That said, we have bumped up this feature request list and shared your concern with the respective team. 

As soon as we have any news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

Yes, really need this feature. Enjoying ticker tape and it’s very useful and one of a kind when compared to other screeners..but adding multiple broker accounts is hugely demanding and will be very convenient! Bit of delay in implementing features.

Hi Karthik, 

Yes, I couldn't agree more here. Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback and to explain how useful this particular feature would be. 

I've just bumped up this list again, Karthik.  Additionally, i've have added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, I/we’ll be sure to reach out. 

Regards.

I am able to import my angel one portfolio. I wish I could do the same for zerodha broker account as well

Hi Dakshina, 

You can easily import your portfolio via zerodha. Could you please write to us at support@tickertape.in in case of any issues regarding this.

Regards.

Hi,

This request has been in planning state for almost an year, can you please bring this feature. ETA please. 

Hi when Ticker Tape is planning to launch this feature?
Hi I'm eager to hear more on this feature. Please add me too in your follow up and Beta list for testing.
Login or Signup to post a comment