Start a new topic

Multiple Broker Accounts

Need to have the option to connect more than one broker account

66 people like this idea

Any updates on this yet? 

please use trendlyne app instead of waiting for more than year for this feature. 

Appreciate if you could add this feature !

When will this feature be added? It has been 3 years. This seems like a very basic feature which will increase your subscribers. Not having this feature is a deal breaker. And I would rather not use this if you can't collate data from multiple sources. If I just want to look at a single account I would directly look at the app I am using to invest.

1 person likes this

Hello,

Its very disappointing to see that an essential feature requested 3 years ago has not been implemented yet on ticker.

I purchased a pro account to analyse my stocks both on upstox and zerodha but i am disappointed to find i can only connect one account.

2 people like this

Someone suggested trendlyne.com/app here, I am reviewing it, I can see that it does allow multiple brokers. That is a plus right away!

@Krishna Prasad, yes I am using free version of trendlyne and pro version of tickertape, and I dont see any value in tickertape account, its portfolio forecast is also not remotely accurate. I find trendlyne more useful.

I have 4 Demat accounts including me and my family and there is no option to support multi account feature. Installed today hence uninstalling today.

Please take this on priority as I have already taken your paid plan but not having this feature.

Login or Signup to post a comment